1. Upon arrival remain inside your vehicle and call us on 01443 540 460 to inform us you're on-site, a member of staff will promptly come and greet you, please ensure your vehicle's heaters/climate control has been turned off prior to handing your vehicle over to us.
2. Unless you have a medical exemption, you must wear a face covering whilst inside our premises, this is for the protection of both our colleagues and other visitors.
3. As our waiting room is currently closed, we ask that you make arrangements to leave your vehicle with us and return once you've been informed it's ready for collection. If you have no option but to remain on-site, you will be directed to remain outside our premises, you will not be permitted to walk freely around our workshop or approach our colleagues whilst they are working, this is for your safety and our safety.
4. Do not bring anyone else with you, we understand that customers like to bring friends and family with them when they visit us but now is not the time, third parties will not be permitted to enter our premises and will be directed off site.
5. When onsite you must adhere to Welsh Government advice regarding social distancing by maintaining a distance of 2 meters from colleagues and other visitors at all times.
6. We accept Visa, Mastercard and American Express, we ask that you pay by card in place of cash, additionally you will receive your invoice via email as opposed to a printed copy.
7. If you're feeling unwell or have any symptoms of Covid-19, do not attend your appointment, please contact us as soon as possible so we can reschedule your appointment to a later date.
8. We offer complimentary contactless collection and delivery (providing the vehicle is roadworthy) for local customers (excludes free health/diagnostic checks), if you're further away or your vehicle is not roadworthy we can arrange to have your vehicle collected and returned (again contactless) as a chargeable service by FCCS Recovery, contact us for more information.
We apologise if any of our measure inconvenience you but we all have a part to play in ensuring the safety of others, thank you for your co-operation.