1. Our waiting area is available for one person at a time, if you arrive onsite and the waiting area is already occupied, you'll have to wait outside our premises.
2. You must wear a face covering when entering our reception/office, this is a legal requirement and is for the protection of both our staff and other visitors that may be on-site.
3. We accept Visa, Mastercard and American Express, we ask that you pay by card in place of cash.
6. If you're feeling unwell or have any symptoms of Covid-19, do not attend your appointment, please contact us as soon as possible so we can reschedule your appointment to a later date.
7. We offer complimentary contactless collection and delivery (providing the vehicle is roadworthy) for local customers within three miles, if you're further away or your vehicle is not roadworthy we can arrange to have your vehicle collected and returned (again contactless) as a chargeable service by our transport partner, contact us for more information.
We apologise if any of our measure inconvenience you but we all have a part to play in ensuring the safety of others, thank you for your co-operation.